30 Days Jio Fiber Free Trial: Reliance Jio announced its new tariff plans that offer unlimited internet and symmetric speed and that too at a cheap and reasonable price which is starting at Rs 399/month. Not only this Jio Gigafiber is also available on a no-condition 30 days-free trial as well for new users.
The trial plans help users get a sense of the long-term plans before they invest in them. Let’s have a look at the plans that can be tested on a trial basis.
So, what is JioFiber broadband’s 30 days free trial? It is only available for new customers? How can you avail of it? But more importantly, is it free, really? Let us try and break all that down for you.
Jio Glass Price
- 1 Jio Fiber 30 Days Free Trial Broadband Plans at Rs 1500, Rs 2500
Jio Fiber 30 Days Free Trial Broadband Plans at Rs 1500, Rs 2500
As of now, those who want to try the Jio Fiber service can choose between its Rs 2,500 or Rs 1,500 monthly plans. Do note that the monthly rental for both plans is Rs 0 for the first 30 days.
The more expensive plan offers a 4K set-top box as well in addition to Wi-Fi Ont Modem. We take a look at the benefits included in Jio Fiber’s 30days free trial plans of Rs 2,500 and Rs 1,500.
The company also offers non-condition 30 days free trial of 150 Mbps internet, 4K Set Top Box with a subscription to 10 OTT apps for all new users.
Jio GigaFiber Broadband 30 Days Free Trial: is it only available for new customers
The 30-days free trial is not restricted to new customers only. Existing JioFiber customers who onboarded the service between August 15 and August 31 will also get the 30-day free trial benefit as a voucher in the MyJio App.
Jio GigaFiber 30 days free trial: What do you get?
Jio is offering some really attractive benefits to rope in more customers to its home broadband service (as also trying to retain existing ones) in addition to free internet.
The 30 day free trial of JioFiber will come bundled with a 4K set-top box with access to the top 10 paid OTT apps at no additional cost (optional).
Customers will also get free voice calling anywhere in India. As for the internet, Jio will offer “truly unlimited” internet at a speed of 150 Mbps for a month during the trial period.
Jio Fiber Broadband 30 Days Free Trial: Is it Free, Really?
Yes, technically the internet and other benefits you get as part of the JioFiber broadband 30-days free trial, are free.
But Jio will charge you a one-time refundable amount of up to Rs 2,500 for the whole process depending on the number of devices you opt for.
Jio is offering two options here. A trial that includes a modem and 4K set-top box will cost Rs 2,500. There is also a Rs 1,500 option wherein you will only get the modem.
- Jio Fiber broadband 30 days free trial with a modem only: Rs 1,500 (refundable)
- Jio Fiber broadband 30-days free trial with modem and 4K set-top-box: Rs 2,500 (refundable)
Jio Fiber 30 Days Free Trial: Jio Fiber New Unlimited Plan
- The Jio Fiber first plan starts at a reasonable price at Rs 399 which offers 300 Mbps truly unlimited internet and also comes up with unlimited voice calling minutes.
- The second Jio Fiber trial offer plan starts at Rs 699 which offers 100Mbps speed.
- The third plan offer begins at Rs 999 for 150Mbps speed. This plan comes with access to 11 OTT apps worth Rs 1000.
- The final plan starts at Rs 1,400 for 300 Mbps speed. This plan comes with access to 12 oTT apps worth Rs 1500. 12 paid OTT apps include Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hotstar, etc. at no extra cost.
Note– SO, If you have any queries for the Jio Fiber 30 Days Free Trial, Then, just comment below. Our support will surely reach you.
Hey, I am Faiyaz Khan (Faiz), an Apple Certified Mac Engineer by profession, and Blogger by Passion. and the Owner and Founder of JioFiber. Because of Blogging, recently I left My Job. In my past three and a half years, I learn a lot. Now I am trying to share my knowledge around the world.