How to Activate Jio Sim- People have queued up in front of stores ever since the much-hyped sim was launched. Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani had unveiled Reliance Jio, which was finally launched in September 5. Ambani, at the 42nd AGM of Reliance Industries, had information about the launch of Reliance Jio and about its commercial availability on Jio Store.
If you have got a new Jio 4G SIM, you need to activate it before it can be used on your phone. Activating the Jio SIM is a simple process that you can do in the following steps quickly. Whether you want to activate the voice-based services or data services or both of them simultaneously, follow the steps discussed hereunder.
The users in order to get the SIM card need to submit their KYC documents. Reliance has not dined yet with network testing on the Jio 4G SIM and it is freely available. The Jio SIM cards bring along with it, accessories like JioOnDemand and JioBeats. My Jio App needs to be downloaded by the users from the Google Play Store after getting their Jio SIM cards.
In the App, the customer will have to click on the banner that says ‘Get Jio SIM’. Then a whole process begins which needs to be completed by the user. When completed, the user will have to click the “Next” button. An offer code by Reliance will now be flashed on the display screen. The offer code has to be noted down the customer. The customer should then have all the required documents for the fulfillment of the KYC norms, in order. the user will then have to go to a Reliance Store with the KYC documents where he will get the free Jio SIM.
How to get Reliance JIO SIM Card fast, right now?
There is a very simple process you can use to get your own JIO SIM Card right now. Also, check JIO internet Packs and 4G Plans here.
- First, you need to provide a valid photo ID along with passport size photographs at a Reliance Digital Store nearby. Please be sure to have clear photo-copies of the documents you are providing there for faster activation of the JIO card.
- Please bring passport size photos that are very recent and not too old. The desired photos are to be mostly 3 months old and must have a clear resemblance to the photo in ID proof.
- The person on whose name the SIM is being bought needs to be present at the dealership to sign the necessary applications, and on the photocopies of ID proofs. The same person can get the SIM card and not other relatives of his or her.
- The billings process will be done online, and you will get a receipt on your email ID and through SMS on your own mobile number.
- If you want to use voice + data then call 1977 using the Reliance Jio SIM to initate the process. For just data services, you can simply call 1800-890-1977 from your registered number and activate JIO Sim card services easily.
Activate Jio Sim in Other Phones-
How to activate Jio Sim in below Phone Devices
- KARBONN Quattro L45 | L51 | L50 | L52 | L55 | HD VR | Aura 1
- VIDEOCON | G45 | X | K | Nexus 5X | Stylus 2 Plus 4G | X Screen Cam | Sprit LTE
- YU | Yureka | Yunique Yuphoria | Yutopia | Yunicorn | Note | S | Plus
- SANSUI | S50 FD45S
- ALCATEL | Pixi 4/5 | POP 35 Star | OneTouch X1
- TCL | 560 | 562 | Pride T500L | FIT 5.5
- LeEco | le2 / 1s / max2 / 1st eco / 2 pro 3
- ONEPLUS | One /2 /3t /two / X / 6 / 6t /7 / 7t / 8 / 8plus
- OPPO | 4G | F1/2/3/plus | NEO 7/5| a3/ 7 | find 5 / 7/9/a
- MI | Note /3/s | Prime | mini4 | moni5 all series of Mi phones
- Samsung Galaxy | J1 /J2/ J5/ J3/ J Max | ON 5 6 7 Pro | S5 6 7 Edge Neo Plus | A7 A5 A8 VE A9 Pro | Note 4 5 6 Duos | C 4 5 7 | Alpha Prime Guard – Now all phone are supporting Reliance Jio 4G SIM
- HTC | Desire 626 /628 / 630 / 728 / 820 / 825 / 826/ 828 / 830 / Q / Eye / Dual SIM | HTC One / M9e / E9+S / A9 / ME Dual / M9 Plus ? Dual SIM | 10 | X9
- SONY | Xperia X A Ultra | Z5 Premium/ Dual ( E6883) | X (F5122) Now by default all phone are supporting Jio SIM.
- INTEX | Aqua / Ace 2 Min / 4G Strong 5.1 / Eco 4G+Star / Music / Raze / Secure / Trend / 4G Smart / Crystal 2.5D / Flash / Jewal / String V2.0 / Craze / GenX / Power 4G / S7 / Since 4G / Super / Turbo 4G / Wing | Intex Cloud / Swift / String HD / Glory 4G / Fame 4G – But Now Jio 4G Sim you can use all INTEX Mobile Phones.
- VIVO | V3 / Y21L / V3Max / Y51L
- LAVA | X10 / 50 / 12 / 81 / 38 / 28 / 17 / 11 / 2GB | A71 / 72 / 76 / 88 / 89 | V25S | Pixel V2 | Ivory S 4G
- PANASONIC | Eluga | A2 / 3/ 12 / 32 / 3GB | L2 | Icon 2 | Mark | Arc2| Note| Switch | T45 | Turbo | P55 Novo 4G | P77
- GIONEE | M4 / 5 Lite Plus CDMA | S 6 / 7 / s Plus | V6L | F1303 Pro 1/2/3GB | P5L | E8
- ASUS |Zenfone |2 / 3 / Laser | GO | Max | ZE | ZC | ZS | ZU | ZD | MOTO
- XOLO | Era | X | 4K | 4G | Black 1 X
If your mobile phone model no. is not on this list, don’t worry about that, now all phones becoming already 4G network. I assured you that your mobile phone supports 4G network then it will support Jio 4G Sim also.
After checking please follow these simple processes for ‘Activate Jio Sim’.
- 1st of All You need to Download My Jio App from Playstore or App Store.
- Open the My Jio App in your Android or iPhone device and you will see a list of 10 Jio apps.
- Now Click On Download All And it will start downloading one by one.
- Important Message:- After downloading 10 Jio Apps, close My Jio app and Disconnect Your Mobile Internet
- Again open My Jio app and you will see Open option beside My Jio app option. Just Click Open
- Once you open My Jio app and you will see Open option beside My Jio app option. Just click on Get Jio Sim button
- That’s! Now simply Generate barcode Take a Print Out and Go to Nearby Store to Take Your JIO SIM.
Hey, I am Faiyaz Khan (Faiz), an Apple Certified Mac Engineer by profession, and Blogger by Passion. and the Owner and Founder of JioFiber. Because of Blogging, recently I left My Job. In my past three and a half years, I learn a lot. Now I am trying to share my knowledge around the world.