Change WIFI Password – After creating a storm with its cheap internet services, Reliance Jio launched its fiber-based fixed-line broadband services which will provide internet services at 1Gbps speed.
What is Jio Fiber?
Jio Fiber offers a superior internet experience to explore your Digital Life. JioFiber is the technology of the future. It offers the ultimate broadband experience to surf, stream, game, and work.
Jio Fiber broadband beats the rest because of its ultra-fast upload and download speeds & effective functioning in merely ‘milli’ seconds’. Now, imagine a high-speed private internet highway right inside your home. JioFiber connectivity comes directly to your premise unlike in most cases where the fiber reaches only the buildings.
Why Should You Change the Jio Fiber Router?
Every new router has by default admin password. Everyone can guess if you don’t change it. Any attacker or individual who comes with router signal range guesses your password. If anyone is a little techy, then they can guess your Jio Fiber router password. So you should change the default password of your Jio Fiber Router password. I mean you should change your WIFI Password.
So always choose a strong password that is the default for others to guess.
How to Change the WIFI Password or Jio Fiber Password With MyJio App?
You can change your wifi password from MyJio App by following below steps
- Login to MyJio App, select Jio Fiber Account
- Click on Menu on the top left corner and select settings
- Select Device Settings> My Device waits for a few seconds until the Jio Fiber Router details appear
- Click advanced setting on the top right corner of the screen> Personal section for both Jio Fiber Router 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Click on each SSID(Your WIFI Name ) for changing user ID. Then to change the password, enter the new password & save.
How to change wifi password or Jiofiber password from Jio.com
Change wifi password through Jio.com follow below steps
- Login to www.jio.com
- Click on sign in the menu bar, Click JioFiber
- Enter your Service ID/ Registered Mobile Number, Click on Generate OTP
- Enter the OTP received on Registered Mobile Number
- Click -> Settings icon ->My Device -> ONT – Advanced Settings
- Click on each SSD (Wi-Fi Name) for changing user ID. Then you change the password, enter a new password & Save.
- Done -> Enjoy
How to Change WIFI Password & SSID of Jio Giga Fiber?
- Tun on PC/Laptop & and make sure you connected to your Giga Fiber Router.
- Type 192.168.29.1 in the browser to log in to the web configuration utility.
- Enter ‘admin‘ as username and ‘Jiocentrum‘ as password.
- Create a new password (Example: Jiofiber.in@123) and click on the Save button.
- Once credentials are uploaded successfully, you need to re-login with the new password.
- Now you will be taken to the router admin homepage where you will see 6 options:
- Dashboard -> Status -> Network-> Security -> Administration -> & Advanced
- On the left menu, click on Network > Wireless
- Now go to the Profiles tab> Right-click on SSD or WIFI Name you want to change and then click on edit.
- Click on “OK” to ignore the warning i.e. “existing wireless clients will be disturbed if any modifications are done to profile”.
- Now change or reset SSID (Name of the network created by the device) & password as per your choice.
- Click on the “Save” button to update your new network details.
Hey, I am Faiyaz Khan (Faiz), an Apple Certified Mac Engineer by profession, and Blogger by Passion. and the Owner and Founder of JioFiber. Because of Blogging, recently I left My Job. In my past three and a half years, I learn a lot. Now I am trying to share my knowledge around the world.