Recently Tamil Nadu government launch Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management portal which is the TN Emis School Login portal for students. TN EMIS tn schools gov stands for Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System, n emis pindics is an official state government department for education-related service. If you want to login in emis school login then we tell you how to do that and if you want to register in the TN Emis Tnschools.gov.in portal read below.
In this post, we provide you with all the information like TNSchools website login portal teachers login portal details.
- 1 What is TNTP?
- 2 EMIS Tamil Nadu School Student Profile:
- 3 What is TN Emis – TNTP Login
- 4 How to log in at TN EMIS TNTP Portal?
- 5 TN Schools Department Contact Details
- 6 How to search for topics on the TNTP Dashboard?
- 7 How to Reset Forgot Password of TN EMIS Login?
- 8 TNEB New Connection Online Services
- 9 Tamil Nadu Student Platform e-learning in schools Govin
- 10 Tamil Nadu Student Platform teacher portal details like:
- 11 Tamil Nadu Student Platform
- 12 EMIS Application for Android Device
- 13 TNTP Login App Offline Access
- 14 Important Websites for TN EMIS
What is TNTP?
TNTP stands for Tamil Nadu Teaches Platform. Access their Website tntp.tnschools.gov.in. The state of Tamil Nadu opened an Online portal to maintain all information and updates related to the Government Schools Teachers and Students. All Sources such as Question Bank, Model question papers, Online exams, Curricular, Calendar, Training are notified here.
If you are a Teacher or Students, you will get all useful information regarding TNTP | TN-EMIS website. Here we guide you access the platform in the right way. So, please stay with us till this post ends to know the detailed information about this website.
EMIS Tamil Nadu School Student Profile:
All school details & Information are stored in this Portal. Student Details such as total number of Classes, Number of Students in each class, Students Profile, and Their Attendance. Even Staff Details, Timetable for each class & School info are also available in this portal. Below is the Dashboard of TN-EMIS after login.
What is TN Emis – TNTP Login
EMIS stands for Educational Management Information System and TN EMIS means Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System. TN EMIS Provides the Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform (TNTP) to the schools, teachers, and students.
Tamil Nadu State has started these horizons of technology-enabled learning to the learner through engaging and vibrant e-contents. https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/ portal provides curated standards-aligned e-learning teaching, learning, practice resources, videos, interactives, simulations, online courses, training modules, and many more.
What are the advantages?
- It does provide the digital contents which are accessible by the teacher’s platform across Tamil Nadu.
- There is a unique login ID associated with every teacher with the state of the syllabus.
- There is a personal tracking to the path for professional excellence.
How to log in at TN EMIS TNTP Portal?
Here we come to the main part. We do know that is possible to get logged in to any portal without doing registration on the specific portal. Therefore, you need to complete your registration at the TN EMIS website.
After registration, you will get an eight-digit username and password assigned by EMIS. However, if you are a teacher or staff member then you can access the dashboard using your staff login ID and password.
Once the registration is complete, you can now follow the steps that we had given below for getting logged in to the portal.
- After that, a login page will get appear on your screen.
- You need to enter the eight-digit username and password for getting logged in to the portal.
- Once logged in. you will see the dashboard, and also gets five main verticals in TNTP such as academic resources, E-Textbook, Question Bank, Courses contribute, etc.
- You can open any one from them and read the details within them.
- last your login process to the TNTP portal is complete. You can now login to the dashboard of TN EMIS anytime.
TN Schools Department Contact Details
|Name||Principal Secretary to Government|
|Name||Tmt. Sigy Thomas Vaidhyam|
|Designation||Commissioner ofSchools Education|
|Address||D.P.I campus Chennai – 600 006|
How to search for topics on the TNTP Dashboard?
Once your TNTP Dashboard has been opened you can use the search option to find topics as per your requirements and for that here the steps are given below.
- Open the dashboard after TN EMIS Login through username and password.
- Click on the Search option (Magnifying icon) on the dashboard.
- Type the topic you like to search according to your requirement.
- And press the enter tab to search for a topic within TNTP. You will get the related chapters in front of you after you searched.
How to Reset Forgot Password of TN EMIS Login?
- First, visit the official website of TN EMIS. You can do this by clicking here
- A login page gets to appear on your screen.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- Now, you will see two options Search by username and search by email address on your screen.
- You need to enter the registered username or email id address to the required fields.
- If the username or email address gets found by the system then you will get an email or your registered email address with a verification link.
- You can use that link for the verification and resetting your password to get logged in to the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can use this link:
TNEB New Connection Online Services
- SSLC Special supplementary hall ticket can be downloaded
- Special supplementary hall ticket can be downloaded
- DEE Examination hall ticket can be downloaded
- Student can do online textbook sale request
- School can do online textbook sale request
- NIOS admission for various streams can be done online
- Online access for textbooks
- Online verification can be done of mark sheet
- emis tn school timetable
Tamil Nadu Student Platform e-learning in schools Govin
- Login for Students
- Study material
- Question papers
- Free payment section
- Login for the students
Tamil Nadu Student Platform teacher portal details like:
- Tamil Nadu teacher’s detail
- Class details
- Teaching hour’s details
- Workplace details
- Teacher schedule
Tamil Nadu Student Platform
- Online service for Tamil Nadu school
- Tamil Nadu Office login through EMIS
- Emis school login
EMIS Application for Android Device
EMIS Portal has an Application that can be installed on Android Device and update school information from your mobile.
As a result of this App, the work has been done easily and get you access from everywhere at any time.
Always update the latest version of the TN EMIS/TNTP App from the Google play store for uninterrupted service and a Bug-free experience.
In TN Emis App Students & Teachers Attendance is uploaded and Academic resources such as Videos, Interactive contents, PDF & PPT files related to educational purpose are uploader here for class-1 to Class-12.
Teachers can view and download all education-related videos and PDF and update their knowledge regarding Topic.
TNTP Login App Offline Access
You don’t need an internet connection to use this app. Because the app allows you to download the course and take it offline without an internet connection.
There are two ways to access TNTP App Login and here we are sharing the details for that.
- You just need to open the courses to download.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner
- At least click the Download Course option.
- Open and select the course to download
- Pull the screen down to refresh and get the download course option on the screen
- Next, select the download Option and click the Courses option on the menu.
Important Websites for TN EMIS
Here we come to end. This article is all related to the EMIS Portal and the schools in Tamil Nadu. In this article, we have added all the required information that one needs to know about TN EMIS and its login process. We also have addressed the searching process along. Still, if there is anything that is not understandable then you can ask in the comments section. Some images I, not my.
Hey, I am Faiyaz Khan (Faiz), an Apple Certified Mac Engineer by profession, and Blogger by Passion. and the Owner and Founder of JioFiber. Because of Blogging, recently I left My Job. In my past three and a half years, I learn a lot. Now I am trying to share my knowledge around the world.